3. Give your storage configuration a name and a password.
This password is unique to your Duplicacy account.
Enable RSA encryption if desired. Enabling erasure coding is not necessary, as Filebase already uses erasure coding for all data stored in Filebase buckets. Read more about Filebase’s erasure coding here.
4. Filebase will now be listed as a storage location.
5. To backup data to Filebase, select ‘Backup’ on the left side bar menu.
Then select the plus sign next to the computer or workstation you have connected to Duplicacy that you would like to backup to Filebase.
6. To add a new backup job, select the drive you’d like to backup, select Filebase as the location, then provide a name for your backup job.
7. Select Save. The backup job will begin to run automatically.