1. Once you’ve downloaded the DeCommerce ZIP file, open the config.js file in your IDE of choice.
2. First, set the emailAccessKey value. To get this value, navigate to https://www.staticforms.xyz/ and enter your email address:
3. Next, select your store’s currency by setting the value selectedCurrency in line 25.
4. To receive payments, you will need to set the receiving address value that corresponds to your payment method.
5. Save your config.js file.
6. Navigate to the Filebase web console and log in to your account.
7. Give your bucket a name, then select the ‘IPFS’ network.
8. Select ‘Upload’, then select ‘Folder’.
9. Select the folder containing the DeCommerce files.
10. Once uploaded, copy the IPFS CID of your folder:
11. Navigate to the following webpage to view your DeCommerce site, replacing CID with your folder’s IPFS CID:
12. By default, your website will look like this:
13. To customize your website, you can edit the files in the html folder, such as the CSS styling, and HTML content.