Release notes track incremental improvements and major releases for the Filebase platform.
- Added Beta support for dedicated IPFS gateways.
- Added support for the IPFS network.
- Added 'empty bucket' functionality in web dashboard allowing users to empty entire buckets from the web console.
- Added new drag and drop feature to the web dashboard.
- Added Object Map image to the object details page for all objects stored in Storj buckets.
- New web dashboard interface released.
- Added support for the Skynet network.
- Added support for the Storj network.
- Deployment of new server infrastructure and network backbone.
- Added pagination in web console for bucket object listings.
- Support for user-defined metadata and Cache-Control headers added.
- Support for Bucket CORS Configuration added. The following APIs are now supported:
- Improvements made to the CopyObject API.
- Network improvements deployed, significantly increasing network performance.
- Added support for creating Public buckets.
- Added support for Access Control Lists.
- Added object details page for objects.
- Added object sharing functionality.