How to configure NextCloud for use with Filebase.
NextCloud is an open source software suite for using and creating file hosting services.
NextCloud is certified for use with Filebase. To use NextCloud with Filebase, you will need to configure the External Storage app on your NextCloud server.
Select your admin profile and click ‘Apps’.
- Folder Name: Desired Folder Name for Filebase
- External Storage: Type: Amazon S3
- Authentication: Access Key
- Bucket: Filebase Bucket Name
- Region: us-east-1
- Enable SSL
- Access Key: Filebase Access Key
- Secret Key: Filebase Secret Key
Do not enable Legacy V2 authentication. Filebase does not support V2 authentication.