Learn how to configure Litestream for use with Filebase.
Litestream is a replication tool for SQLite databases on macOS X and Linux Debian operating systems. Litestream runs separate background processes for creating continuous replicas of SQLite databases that are copied to external disks or cloud locations such as Filebase.
Read below to learn how to use Litestream with Filebase.
On Linux Debian systems, this is located at
Replace the existing content in the file with the following:
- path: /path/to/database/test.db
- type: s3
Replace the following values:
- access-key-id: Your Filebase Access Key
- secret-access-key: Your Filebase Secret Key
- path: Replace the first path variable with the path to your SQLite Database file. This file will have the file extension .db.
- bucket: Your Filebase Bucket Name
- path: Replace the second path variable with the path inside your Filebase bucket where you’d like to store the SQLite database snapshot files.
systemctl start litestream