1. To set up CyberDuck, start by downloading the preconfigured Filebase Profile for CyberDuck.
2. Open the Filebase Profile for CyberDuck. You will see the following window:
3. After entering your credentials, close the profile window and open the CyberDuck browser. You should see your Filebase connection.
4. Double click on the s3.filebase.com connection to connect. You should then see a window appear that lists your existing Filebase buckets.
5. Double click a bucket to open the contents of the bucket.
6. From this window, you can click and drag files and folders from other windows to be uploaded to your Filebase bucket.
7. You can monitor the upload progress through the CyberDuck Transfer window.
8. You can confirm that the files are reflected in your Filebase bucket through the Filebase web console.