Learn how to configure SmartFTP for use with Filebase.
SmartFTP is a File Transfer Protocol client that supports FTP, SFTP, S3, and SSH connections for file transfers. SmartFTP allows you to transfer files between your local system to servers through any of the previously mentioned connections. SmartFTP includes a native terminal client and text editor for simplified management of files.
Read below to learn how to use SmartFTP with Filebase.
- Protocol: S3
- Port: 443
- Access Key ID: Filebase Access Key
- Secret Access Key: Filebase Secret Key
- Default Bucket Location: US East-1 (Northern Virginia)
- Default Storage Class: Standard
- Default Encryption: SSE-S3 (AES256)
Then select ‘Ok’ to save these settings.
If you have any questions, please join our Discord server, or send us an email at [email protected]