What are Unstoppable Domains?
1. Login to the Unstoppable Domains web dashboard.
2. Search for your desired domain name.
3. Once purchased, your domain will be listed under the ‘My Domains’ tab.
4. Select ‘Continue’ to begin the minting process.
5. Choose the crypto wallet you’d like to mint your domain to.
6. Accept and sign the signature request through the MetaMask plugin.
7. Choose the wallet to mint to.
8. Confirm that the wallet address is correct and that the domain name is the desired domain to be minted.
9. The minting process can take a few minutes.
10. Once the transaction has been completed, your domain has been minted.
11. Next, open a terminal window. Create a working directory:
12. Create a Docker container using the tombeynon/akash-deploy image.
13. Navigate to localhost:3000.
14. You will be brought to a screen displaying your wallet address and its current balance.
15. Select ‘Deployments’ from the top navigation bar. Then select ‘Create New’.
16. Input the following information for your deployment:
17. Now we need a Filebase IPFS bucket.
18. Select ‘Buckets’ from the left side bar menu, or navigate to console.filebase.com/buckets.
19. Enter a bucket name and choose the IPFS storage network to create the bucket.
20. From your Wordpress dashboard, select your Wordpress site, then select ‘Plugins’ from the left side bar menu.
21. Search for the ‘Media Cloud’ plugin.
22. Install the Media Cloud plugin.
23. After the plugin has been installed, manage the plugin.
24. Alternatively, you can also select the plugin from the left side bar menu.
25. Once in the configuration screen, select the ‘Cloud Storage’ toggle option to toggle it on, then select ‘Settings’ to configure your Filebase account for use with Media Cloud.
26. Toggle ‘Enable Cloud Storage’, then under the ‘Storage Provider’ menu, choose ‘Other S3 Compatible Service’
27. Scroll down to ‘Provider Settings’. Configure the following information:
28. Verify your configuration. Under ‘Media Cloud’ on the left side bar menu, select ‘System Tests’.
29. Finally, let’s add our Unstoppable Domain to our Wordpress blog.
30. Head back to the Unstoppable Domain dashboard.
31. Select ‘Website’, then select ‘Upload Website Files’.