Learn how to configure S3 Browser for use with Filebase.
S3 Browser is a free Windows client for AWS S3 and S3-compatible storage services that can be used to upload and retrieve data stored on S3-compatible cloud services such as FIlebase.
Read below to learn how to use S3 Browser with Filebase.
If this is your first time opening the app, it will prompt you to add a new account. Enter the following configuration settings in the window prompt:
- Account Type: S3 Compatible Storage
- Access Key ID: Filebase Access Key
- Secret Access Key: Filebase Secret Key
In the advanced settings, configured the following:
- Signature Version: Signature V4
- Override Storage Regions, then enter
Your Filebase buckets and their contents will be listed in the S3 Browser window.
If you have any questions, please join our Discord server, or send us an email at [email protected]