Learn how to backup your data to Filebase using S3cmd.
S3cmd is a command line S3 Client and Backup for Linux and macOS X.
Read below for instructions on how to configure and mount a Filebase bucket using S3cmd.
- Access Key: Filebase Access Key
- Secret Key: Filebase Secret Key
- Default Region: us-east-1
- Bucket Name: Filebase Bucket Name
- Encryption Password: Unique password
- Path to GPG Program: If stored in default system location, enter to confirm.
- Use HTTPS Protocol: Yes
- HTTP Proxy Server Name: Enter to bypass.
If you have any questions, please join our Discord server, or send us an email at [email protected]