We have partnered closely with Couchdrop to offer customers native Filebase integration with MoveBot. This integration allows you to directly transfer files to and from Filebase and your other cloud providers.
Linking Filebase with MoveBot requires an existing Filebase account, security keys and a private bucket in Filebase.
1. Navigate to admin.movebot.io and select Create Job
2. Select your Source provider to be where you are moving your data from:
3. Select your Destination cloud provider from the dropdown provided, in this case, it would be Filebase.
4. Now select Configure and Connect you will need to input the following information:
Your Filebase Access Key - found here
Your Filebase Secret Key
Your Filebase Bucket Name
5. Select Save
6. You now have a couple of additional options:
Name - you can set a name for the migration, by default it will use the storage providers
Email Notifications - you can enable email notifications for completed and failed jobs
Delta Enabled - for backups and replication, this will only move across files that have been modified since the last job was run (partial update)
Scheduled - you can have the job run automatically either once (migration) at a set time or continuous (backup and replication)
7. Save Settings - you will be returned to your dashboard
8. Your job is now good to go, to start it press the Start button
To modify your configuration, see logs of your jobs or delete your job select the menu icon to receive a dropdown of options
Should you have any issues or questions, Send Filebase & MoveBot an email.