Learn how to configure qBackup for use with Filebase.
qBackup is a cross-platform file backup software that is available for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux systems. qBackup is a fast, efficient, and secure backup client option for uploading files to cloud endpoints such as Filebase.
Read below to learn how to use qBackup with Filebase.
If not, select ‘Storage’ to configure your backup location.
- Storage Type: Amazon S3
- Use Access Key ID and Secret Access Key
- Access Key ID: Filebase Access Key
- Secret Access Key: Filebase Secret Key
- Bucket Name: Filebase Bucket Name
- Region: US_Standard
- Storage Class: Standard
- Service Side Encryption: AES256