1. First, we need to configure our Filebase bucket to have a CORS policy that allows connection to Paperspace.
2. Next, apply this CORS policy to your Filebase bucket with the command:
3. To confirm the CORS policy was applied correctly, use the following command:
4. Login to the Paperspace dashboard.
5. Select your account’s image in the top left corner, then select ‘Team Settings’:
6. From your account settings, select the ‘Storage’ tab:
7. Once you’re in the Storage tab, select ‘Add Storage Provider’ in the bottom right.
8. Select ‘S3-compatible’ as the storage type:
9. Configure the following settings to connect Paperspace to your Filebase account:
10. Filebase will now be listed as a storage provider for your Paperspace account.
11. Head back to the Paperspace dashboard. Select ‘Create a Project’:
12. Give your project a name, or use the auto-generated name.
13. Select the ‘Data’ tab.
14. Then select ‘Create a Dataset’:
15. Give your dataset a name and description, then from the drop-down menu, select your Filebase storage provider configuration.
16. Drag and drop files, or select the prompt to upload files:
17. Once you’ve selected your files, click ‘Upload’.
18. Your uploaded files will be reflected in your Filebase bucket.