1. After installing Nodeum, navigate to the IP address of your installation server via a web browser. Log into the Nodeum admin console.
2. You will see the Nodeum admin dashboard.
3. From the dashboard, select Settings > Hardware > Storages.
4. Select Cloud from the storage type tabs, then select the green plus button to add a new cloud configuration.
5. Configure Cloud Storage with Filebase using the following settings:
6. Test the connection by selecting ‘Test Connection’.
7. Select ‘Save’. You should now see Filebase listed under the Cloud - Configuration page under Settings > Hardware > Storage > Cloud.
8. Next, go to Storage Services > Cloud.
9. To mount a bucket, go to Storage Services > Pool.
10. Select Cloud from the list of tabs, then select the green plus sign to add a Cloud Pool configuration.
11. Configure Filebase as your Primary Storage with the following settings:
12. Select Save. You should now see Filebase listed as a Primary Storage with the status On.
13. If you navigate back to Cloud Services > Cloud, you will now see the bucket(s) you selected are listed as ‘On’.