1. Login to the LucidLink Web Dashboard.
2. Select ‘Create a new Filespace.’
3. Select ‘Custom Filespace’ then ‘Next’.
4. Give your Filespace a name.
5. Choose ‘Other Cloud’ for the Filespace cloud provider.
6. Enter the following configuration details:
7. Review and confirm your Filespace settings. Select ‘Create’.
8. Once your Filespace has been created, it will appear in your dashboard.
9. This will prompt you to launch the LucidLink desktop client.
10. Launch the desktop client.
11. Then you will be prompted to create a root password.
12. Then your LucidLink Filespace is ready to be used as a folder on your local computer. Select ‘Open the folder.’