Learn how to configure JetBackup for use with Filebase.
JetBackup is a backup solution for web-hosted services and applications. JetBackup is meant for installation and configuration with cPanel, DirectAdmin, or Linux servers. JetBackup allows you to create unlimited backups, create custom schedules and backup job filters, and is compatible with a wide range of destination endpoints, including Filebase.
Read below to learn how to use JetBackup with Filebase.
Configure the Read Only and Owner options as desired for your configuration. Scroll to the bottom of the page.
Configure these options to resemble the following:
- Destination Name: Filebase
- Read Only: No
- Owner: Desired Owner Account
- Vendor: Custom Vendor
- Backup Directory: The directory inside your bucket you’d like to use. / is the default and leads to the backup being stored in the root level of your bucket.
- Access Key: Filebase Access Key
- Secret Key: Filebase Secret Key
- Bucket: Filebase Bucket Name
- Verify SSL: Yes
- HTTP Retries: The default value of 3 is appropriate.
Once configured, select ‘Save’ to save these configuration settings.
To test the configuration further, click the option to 'Browse Dest. Files'.
If you chose an empty subdirectory, there will not be anything listed here.
Click on the job to bring up options for that job, including an option to run the job. Select “Run Backup Job Now” to run your job.