Learn how to configure AhsayCBS for use with Filebase.
AhsayCBS is a backup solution for Windows and Linux operating systems. AhsayCBS is designed for backing up data to cloud storage solutions such as Filebase, and can be configured to create multiple replication copies for backup jobs.
Read below to learn how to use AhsayCBS with Filebase.
- Name: Filebase
- Type: Single Storage Destination
- Destination Storage: AWS S3 Compatible Cloud Storage
- Port: 443
- Access Key ID: Filebase Access Key
- Secret Access Key: Filebase Secret Key
- Signature Version: Signature Version 4
- Signature Region: us-east-1
- Bucket Name: Filebase Bucket Name
- Connect with SSL: Select the check box to enable this setting.
Once successful, select the green plus sign on the bottom right corner to save the configuration.
Select the check box next to your connection, then select the green file icon in the bottom right corner to enable the connection.
Select your Filebase connection as your destination.