What is Datadobi DobiProtect?
1. Login to your DobiProtect NAS device.
2. Select the ‘Configuration’ tab and click ‘Object Storage’.
3. Click ‘Add’ on the bottom right corner to begin configuring the connection to Filebase.
4. Select ‘Other S3’ when prompted for the object storage type.
5. Enter the following information for Filebase configuration:
6. Enter a name for your configuration and click ‘Next’.
7. You should now see all of your Filebase buckets and a list of available proxies.
8. To back data up to Filebase, navigate back to the Dashboard and choose the menu option ‘Sync’.
9. Select ‘New Sync’ on the bottom right corner.
10. Configure the source of the data to be backed up and click ‘Next.’
11. Select the Filebase object storage as the destination server and enter the desired bucket name to use.
12. Click ‘Next’ then ‘Finish’ in the next window to confirm the selections and schedule your backup sync job.