What is Buffalo TeraStation?
1. After downloading and installing the Buffalo TeraStation software, launch the software and record the IP address of your Buffalo TeraStation NAS device.
2. Click on Cloud Storage and then click on the Settings next to Amazon S3.
3. Click ‘Add’ to enter your Cloud storage configuration.
4. Select 'Other Amazon S3 API compatible service' from the drop down box for Service.
5. Enter the desired folder name to use with Filebase.
6. Select any additional settings or configurations. Click OK to save.
7. The status for the cloud storage should now say 'Connected'.
8. Browse your NAS’s network share and upload or move files to the folder created above.