1. Open WinSCP. Select the ‘New Session’ tab.
2. Select ‘Save’ to save the session configuration information.
3. Once saved, you will need to login to the session.
4. You will be prompted to enter your secret access key again:
5. Once logged in, your Filebase buckets will be listed on the right hand side of the WinSCP window, and your local file system will be on the left.
6. To transfer files to your Filebase bucket, select the files in the left side window and drag them to the bucket in the right side window.
7. You will be prompted to confirm the transfer of the selected files to the intended bucket.
8. A window will appear showing you the transfer progress.