1. After installing Nexfs.server and Nexfscli, initiate Nexfscli to generate the default configuration files:
2. Nexfs has a native integration with Filebase. Load the default configuration for Filebase:
3. Then set the configuration settings to reflect your Filebase account and bucket:
4. Enable Tier 3 storage:
5. Configure the local filesystem where Nexfs will store its file structure information.
6. Next, configure a location for Nexfs to store Tier 1 data.
7. Then, run the following command to set up the Nexfs datastores:
8. Confirm that you have read and agree to the Nexfs Terms and Conditions:
9. Create a mount point for the Nexfs.server to mount to:
10. Start the Nexfs.server that will be mounted to /mnt/nexfs:
11. Confirm the server is running and status is OK with the command: