1. Install Django with the following command:
2. Confirm the Django installation with the following command:
3. Create a new Django project with the following command:
4. Navigate to the location of the manage.py file inside your project.
5. Run the following command to start the Django server:
6. In a web browser, navigate to your Django server running at http://127.0.0.1:8000.
7. Now you need to connect the Django project to Filebase.
8. Next, install the boto3 library with the following command:
9. Edit the settings.py file to include “storages” under the INSTALLED_APPS:
10. Configure the settings.py file to reflect your Filebase credentials and bucket information.
11. Run the following command to pull the static objects from your Filebase bucket:
12. In your Filebase bucket there will be a new folder titled ‘Static’ that contains your Django project files.